Wednesday, March 18, 2009

spring break :: long boat key






my parents got us plane tickets to see my grandpa in florida for part of our spring break. the weather was beautiful! we had a great time building a large sand castle, taking the beach cruisers for a spin, kayaking, playing games, swimming and lathering up with aloe after some people got burned on the first day (rob, rachel, jake & chris). thank you papa and sue for the wonderful meals, use of the amazing coffee machine, fun stories and an overall relaxing time.

1 comment:

Amy said...

This looks like soooo much fun! You are a couple that appears truly perfect for each other! And I love that you are planting a garden from seeds..I always do the plants from the store but someday I'm going to try seeds...I want to see updated pictures as they grow so I can see how it works! Good luck!