Saturday, December 31, 2011

ouray










What started out as a family Christmas in the mountains turned into an ice climbing trip for Rob and my dad when the others didn't want to travel or couldn't get the time off. The men enjoyed beautiful weather at the ice park while my mom and I followed Cedar around town as he explored every set of steps on Main Street. I am looking forward to the end of this "morning" sickness so that I can enjoy food and travel more. We got back late Friday night and were awakened at midnight to Cedar fighting Croup. After 3 hours in the ER we came back home and finally got some much needed sleep. We are just thankful it didn't happen on the trip. Rob is now scheming to find a way to purchase a vacation home/rental in Ouray.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ouray looks like fun!

Ang D said...

Wait - I can't find anything on here, but are you pregnant again?! Yay!?

Ang D said...

Croup sounds scary...poor baby! Hope he's feeling better now.