Thursday, February 5, 2015

Imogne at 2.5









• Very persistent backseat driver. Urges us to run red lights and exceed the speed limit. Good thing she has another 13 years before she gets behind the wheel.
• Has discovered the joys of dress-up and likes to layer every costume she can find.
• Favorite book: If Dinosaurs Came with Everything and Olivia
• Favorite food: macaroni and cheese, the only food she will consistently eat.
• Loves Lucca... a little too much. I often hear her with her head next to Lucca's whispering "I know you so sad, I know, you so sad, I know..." and when I ask why Lucca is sad it's because she misses her toy.
• She often resorts to hitting as a way of communicating with Cedar. She knows just how to push his buttons and she does, often. 
• Has a great twinkly laugh and an adorable smile.

No comments: